Bike Rehab's back open! (with Covid-19 safety measures)
GOOD NEWS: We're remaining open as normal during the latest lockdown (January 2021)
Safety's a top priority so we've adjusted the workshop layout and our working practices to ensure we can all stick to the guidelines and stay safe.
- We will continue have a contact free drop off service in place. The workshop is closed to the public with drop off and collection point at the front door.
- Our retail store will be open, but we’ll have a service hatch to bring products to you rather than in store browsing. Our products are on our online store if you want to check stock or click and collect items.
- Please use our online booking facility where possible. It has our up to date availability. We are unable to respond to emails and messages as quickly as we would like.
- Our opening hours are 9-5pm Monday-Friday.
- We will be completing additional cleaning, and measures such as wrapping of bars and contact points.
- Contactless card payments only or payment over the phone.
Thanks so much for your continued support.
The Bike Rehab Team.