Bike Rehab's Covid-19 Updates
We are now closed for new bookings.
We've had to make the tough decision to close the workshop as of Saturday 4th April. We will be honouring our currently booked in services during the week of 30th March - 3rd April, but if you are yet to book your bike in, please do not call as we will be unable to fit you in as we are fully booked.
Although we are on the list of approved businesses to stay open during the Coronavirus lockdown, we felt it necessary to prioritise looking after our families over the business.
We really appreciate everyones support during this difficult time, and we look forward to opening back up later in the year even bigger and better!
- Our last day of trading will be April 3rd.
- We are fully booked so cannot accept any new bookings.
- If you have your bike booked in during the week 30th March - 3rd April please bring your bike in and we will honour your service appointment.
- Our opening hours are now reduced to 9:00 to 17:00
- The workshop is now closed to the public.
- Drop off and collection of your bike is now contact free. When you arrive follow the instructions posted on the door (also listed below).
- We will be completing additional cleaning, and measures such as wrapping of bars and contact points. Our staff will be wearing gloves at all times when handling your bike.
- Contactless card payments only or payment over the phone.
Contact Free Bike Repair Service - How it works: (for customers who are pre-booked for week of 30th March - 3rd April)
- Book your bike in as normal via phone/email/website
- Arrive with your bike, place it in the drop off point stand outside the workshop door
- Call our phone number 0114 438 8506 and one of our staff will book the bike in over the phone.
- Once you have left we will wrap your contact points in plastic wrap and bring the bike in for repair.
- When the work is complete we will then call to take payment over the phone and arrange a collection time.
- When you arrive to collect the bike please call to let staff know you're here to collect by calling 0114 438 8506. Please wait at a distance outside for it to be delivered into the stand.
- The plastic wrap will be removed once the bike is outside. We will not be offended if you prefer to wait at a distance until we've returned back inside.
- Ride away happy!
As the situation changes you can keep up to date with the latest news on Instagram
Thanks so much for your continued support.
The Bike Rehab Team.