|Delivery time:||1-3 working days|
SRAM Guide RE Brake, 1800mm Hose, Gloss Black
They have the braking power to deal with the higher speeds, more aggressive use. Guide RE brakes feature a 4-piston caliper taken from SRAM's Downhill range and use the heat-resistant DOT 5.1 brake fluid, which prevents brake fade on those long descents.
Comes as a fully bled system, with ambidextrous lever, so the hose can be shortened to be front or rear. Single brake, comes without rotor or adaptors.
- High power 4 piston calliper - same as the Code, providing insane stopping power
- A great choice for Enduro bikes or E-bikes, where maximum power is needed
- Guide lever with reach adjustment
- Comes with SRAM Sintered brake pad set included
- 1800mm hose - can be shortened to desired length with included olive and barb set
- Ambidextrous lever - can be used as front or rear brake.
- No rotor or any adaptors included
- Post mount calliper fitting