If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a refund within 14 days of the receipt of your goods. We will refund your original postage charge if the item is faulty or is not as advertised. If you are returning the item for any other reason you will be responsible for any delivery charges. You are responsible for the parcel until it arrives at Bike Rehab and are responsible for any delivery charge when sending the item back.
How to return an item:
- Log into your account.
- Click ‘My orders'
- Click ‘View’ next to the order you wish to return.
- Select ‘Return Item(s)'
- Choose your reason for return and please give us any other relevant information in the information box.
- The return will be marked as “Pending"
- Your return is now waiting for confirmation by a member of our team. You will receive a confirmation email when this is ready to be sent back.
- Print out your original order paperwork (from the ‘My Orders’ page) and include this with the item to be sent back.
- Once confirmed, your status will change to ‘Return authorised’ and you will be emailed. This is now the time to send your item back using a shipping method of your choice or bring the item back to our address during opening hours (please see “helpful return notes” below for further details.
- Once the item has been inspected by our team we will issue a refund. We will only refund your original postage charge if the item is faulty or not as advertised. Any refunds will be through Paypal to the original payment card.
- The return status will be changed in your account. We will email you to confirm this, your return is now complete.
- You may reorder any replacement product of your choice.
- If the item is to be replaced under warranty we will be in contact with you through the contact details you have supplied to discuss further. Items returned on warranty will be retuned to the manufacturer for inspection, the time scale of this is dictated on a case by case basis. See “Warranty” below for further info.
Helpful return notes:
- Please do not remove tags or labels from an item. Unfortunately if tags are removed, we will not be able to accept the return
- Retain the packaging that protected an item, and return it along with the item
- Items should be unworn (apart from an initial try on or examine) and as new
- Steer clear of strong perfumes or deodorants that may leave a scent or mark on apparel when trying on
- Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes.
- Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the product's packaging, as if tampered with in any way, we can no longer accept the return.
- Please allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached us, to give us time to process your returns. Any returns received after 30 days, can no longer be processed.
- All refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment used to place the order. Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show up on your bank statement.
- Please ensure your account details are current and up-to-date, as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone.
We do not offer an exchange service, but you can easily place a new order, and relax in the knowledge that we will refund your returned item(s) speedily and efficiently.
Please return items to:
Unit 7 Devonshire Business Park
100 Wellington Street
Tel: (0044) 114 438 8506
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customer’s responsibility until they arrive at our depot.
Problems with your item(s)
We stand by all of the products we sell at Bike Rehab, but even with the best will in the world, sometimes issues can occur. If one of your items has a manufacture defect or unexpectedly fails during use, then please contact us to arrange a warranty return using the ‘My Orders’ page and returns process above.