Why have a great groupset and use poor quality cables? These Shimano Optislick cables have a super slippy coating and use fully silicone lined outer casing giving a super smooth shift.
These are required for Shimano Tiagra 4700 and Shimano 105 5800 groupsets, but can also be used to improve the shift over a traditional stainless steel cable set.
- Includes 1.2 mm OPTISLICK inner wires (2 x 2100 mm), and SP41 outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1700 mm), and all end caps
- OPTISLICK is electrically coated to the stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SP 41 outer casing uses a special directional wound construction process makes for an axially stiff cable that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire